Monday, June 20, 2011

Jeanette Cazden’s Emails

I’m starting to think Jeanette isn’t shooting me straight. The last thing I want to be is cynical and I’m certainly no private investigator, but my instincts are pointing towards foul play. I'm afraid the poor girl has gotten herself mixed up in some sort of spam consortium. My first clue was from taking a good look at the subject line in one of her emails: Don'TbbeStupiiddToMissTheChanceTooBuuyBestEerectetileDyssfunctionDrruggAttHhalfPricc.
I don’t want to be stupid, I love great deals and I have a friend who suffers from that particular ailment. It wouldn’t be for me. The candy is dandy down there if you catch my drift and I think you do. Needless to say, I wanted to believe in this young go-getter from Bloomington, Illinois or wherever she’s from. Sure, she’s not great with spelling or punctuation, but she had spunk. And sometimes that’s all that matters. But the more I think about it, the more I’m convinced she’s just a common web grifter looking to turn a quick buck. I don’t think I’m going to give this one a shot. That link she sent will have to go unclicked. As the saying goes, fool me six times…

No comments:

Post a Comment