Friday, July 15, 2011

VAMPIRES WITHOUT MULLETS



Since when did it become okay for vampires not to have mullets? Since never if you ask me. Call me traditional but I think it’s every bit as important as red velvet furniture and sharp fangs. In fact, the vampire mullet is the only cool mullet out there. I can already hear you throwing Blade and this new guy Eric Northman in my face, but the former is only a halfie and the latter is a glorified bar manager. All I’m asking is that we have a little respect when it comes to the way we treat the undead. And by that I mean super-pimpin’ clothes, bejeweled canes and glorious, flowing mullets. I’ll leave you with a collage of things done right.




1 comment:

  1. Amen! LOATH the twilight vampires and do NOT get me started on True Blood just don't bother to go there!!

    ReplyDelete