Tuesday, October 13, 2015

OFFCOURT BASKETBALL SHOES

Too bad sportswriters never rank players, because I would finally get my comeuppance as one of the top five basketballateers of all-time. I can run fast, jump like the dickens and score easier than Lou Ferrigno at Comic Con. Here are my three biggest weapons: sky hook, sky hook, sky hook. Are you crying because you just got served? Or are those tears of joy because getting served inspires you? Either way, you just got served like a vegan at Coachella. Pick your poison, Johnny Shortpants, because I’m gunning for you. And I don’t even use holsters. When they say “Ball Don’t Lie” they’re talking about me because I’m the truth. I’m dishing out a serum that’ll make you go cross-eyed faster than Bill Clinton at a U.S. Open Women’s Doubles Final. My game is tighter than Philippe Petit’s butthole in 1974. I can dribble with my left hand. I can dribble with my right hand. I can dribble with both hands and the ref wouldn’t even call it because he or she would be too scared. That’s right they have female refs now. And one of them gave me her number, but all I did was text her my junk because my game is just that nasty. You better strap on your jock, because I dribble balls for a living. The triple threat position? That’s for losers with championship rings in the single digits. I administer the quadruple threat with extreme prejudice. But not in the racial sense because I voted for Barack. Twice. Even though his jumper is wack. What’s the fourth threat? Wouldn’t you like to know? It’s the death stare. Whoops, I let that slip. Just like when I slip on shoes and sky hook over you like Brad Pitt in A River Runs Through It. Damn right that doesn’t make sense because neither does my game. Speaking of shoes, it offends my inner-baller that the Nike Corporation has failed to endorse me. I wouldn’t sign anyway because they make basketball shoes for offcourt. Ball ain’t for hallways or Sadie Hawkins dances. And it certainly ain’t for video arcades or Home Depots. It’s for places like Rucker Park, Venice Beach, Madison Square Garden and my cul de sac. That’s where I got my first greenlight to dazzle. And this hot rod is ready to peel out once again.

7 comments:

  1. Where did you find these sneakers? I'm totally obsessed with them, but they are sold out everywhere!?

    vip zappos shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cage suddenly exploded a group incandescent light.
    Slight play this Lebron 13 Shoes game is one of the hottest martial arts online game on the market, in fact, other aspects of the Lebron James 13 game and there is no prominent place, except art is very powerful, roles are particularly large, male and female roles have 18 to choose from.
    Woman in red slightly selected candidates are relatively rare, not that Lebron James 12 is not beautiful appearance, but because of her weapon is a knife.
    Lebron 13 Shoes than elegant jade flute, dancing than white ribbon, as compared to the youthful Wang soft sword, compared to Emei Ci, it is not very aesthetic, it is not feminine, so few girls choose, but Like slightly, slightly feel very sturdy, very consistent with her image.
    Ran drunkenly island, and together Lebron James 12 drink Forget Love Potion, the system announces: "Reed slightly" broken and "Zhenshuiwuxiang" feelings, announced their divorce, from Nanhunnvjia independently of each other.
    To see Jordan Shoes 2015 again, after that seven years, a crowded supermarket,
    Cheap Jordans Shoes packed with weekend crowds procurement.
    Womens Jordans Shoes pushing a shopping cart alone, struggling to stop and go in the crowd.
    Kids Jordans Shoes had just returned from abroad, but also do not adapt so crowded,
    but a lively and intimate scenes, made Jordan Shoes 2015 smiling, almost with gratitude to listen to it loud accent.
    Cheap Jordans Shoesdid not know the others are not also just returned like her,
    Kobe 11 Shoes excitement and joy in the heart of almost uncontrollable.
    Kobe 10 Shoes pair stood silently watching videos vegetable rack in front once again enjoy the wonderful destiny.
    Seven years ago, it is also them, that kobe shoes 2015 finally made the decision to go abroad.
    Now Kobe 11 Shoes work together to buy something too, so eventually it together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugg boots outlet Sub loudly corrected: "No monkey, children, whining kids."
    "Oh, hold the baby monkeys, ah, I did not go out one day, did not see," Zhang old man replied.
    "Well, Dad, you go to bed early, do not find, perhaps tomorrow, this monkey on the back." Yellow son is seriously but Zhang old man,
    an older man, on the pedantic, committing silly ears so bad yet Hu answer. ugg australia boots Sub also Renzai, monkeys or a child,
    no matter what, get out just fine.
    The other fifty percent of breast shapes that women,cheap ugg boots probably the groom's customers.
    Male and female love wedding orchestrated narrative projection tells us that ugg australia is - dentists.
    "ugg boots australia is a flower in the world, here is the love of the ocean, here it is full of happy wedding hall."
    MC suggested that everyone - ugg boots sale from time to toast the couple who wear suspenders dress girl hurried seated,
    concentrate peel shrimp side faces quite nice. A minute later cheap ugg boots was eighty percent sure she is the goal I'm looking for the wedding.
    Who will participate in ugg australia more than one and a half hour late for the wedding? No, this is not a key issue.
    The ugg boots australia is who in a half-hour late after also to attend the wedding? In particular, this is still our main stage farthest
    from the wedding table, everybody knows us and the bride and groom a little unfamiliar, gift package will not be more than five hundred,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Basketball Drills for High School: How to Become a High School Basketball Coach Basketball Guide

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this guide about basketball shoes. This is really nice post every basketball player will live your post. Shoes Manufacturer In Agra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shoes and im surely this will help you to determine if this is the right investment for your game today.You can check these best outdoor basketball shoes. Now you can bring the game closer to you and enjoy fun during playing.

    ReplyDelete